Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Enjoying the Discovery of old Image Files.

Sorry for the silence on this blog for so long.  Since November I have had extensive surgery on my left shoulder and it has been extremely painful to wiggle my fingers on a keyboard and so I have had to pace myself.  I have now started strength training at Physical Therapy and hopefully in a couple of months I will be near perfect.  I had visions of catching up on my image editing while recuperating but now reality has set in.  I have discovered that I am making images way too fast to ever catch up on editing.  The good news though is that I am discovering images that I had forgotten I ever made and now am consumed with editing to the detriment of everything else I have to do.  Over a year ago I spent the week out on Pawley's Island on the coast of South Carolina near Myrtle Beach.  I must go back, why?  This is one of the images made while there and it appears to be a place that I would like to visit for a few days. I have been surprised lately at how popular infrared photography has become.  It seems everyone is getting a camera converted for infrared these days.  It is an area that I have enjoyed for many years and so I thought I would look back at some of my old files.  Wow, some of this stuff is great!!  Why did I let them hide on my drives so long.  Enjoy this shot of an area of Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.  I call it "A Patch of Light".
I like the way it makes me feel!!

No comments: